VOLUNTEERS ARE ESSENTIAL!
Throughout the year, our Village Builder volunteers have powered our village – helping to build a strong foundation. We are now in the process of recruiting “Test Pilots” – residents of New Castle and Portsmouth who are willing to sign us and help us test our systems this fall.
Ideal Members for our pilot
- Reside in New Castle or adjoining neighborhoods in Portsmouth
- Willing to help test out our application process
- Have a current need for assistance (rides, seasonal tasks, handyman and technology tasks)
- Willing to attend all four of our monthly feedback meetings to help us learn more about your experience and fine-tune our efforts as the pilot program progresses
- Sense of humor, flexibility and willingness to work with us to make the program better
⇒Please click here to fill out an online PILOT MEMBER form or to download the PDF and mail it to us.
Ideal Volunteers for our pilot
- Ability to volunteer in the New Castle / Portsmouth area
- Willing to undergo screening process (background checks, driving record verification)
- Willing to provide help with rides, seasonal tasks, handyman and technology tasks – understanding that all sorts of other requests might come up – we’re learning
- Basic e-mail and cell phone skills
- Flexibility, curiosity and a can-do attitude
- Commitment to attend all four of our feedback meetings so that we can learn together
⇒Please click here to fill out our online PILOT VOLUNTEER information & opportunities form
or to download the PDF and mail it to us.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND SUPPORT!