LOOKING AHEAD: LUNCH & LEARN 2022
In 2021, the Lunch & Learn series focused on medical-decision making. The topics covered included:
- COVID-19: navigating the shifting pandemic landscape
- The Conversation Project—Having end of life conversations
- Palliative Care
- Powers of Attorney—Choosing Wisely
- Paying for Care
- Taming the Health Insurance Paper Tiger
- Demystifying Medicare & Medicare Supplements
- Utilizing Veterans Benefits to Pay for Care
The 2022 series seeks to challenge Village members to ask themselves:
- What will I learn in the coming year?
- How will I stay engaged?
- Where do I see myself in five years and how can I prepare?
Building on the information shared and learned (and archived in the Events Archive on the Village website) in 2021, we can explore a broad range of possible topics designed to help us educate ourselves and prepare for the future.
We’d like your input about which topics you feel are most interested in learning more about as part of the 2022 Lunch & Learn series. Please click on this link to complete a survey about your interests for topics in the upcoming year.
Thank you for your input!