We are ready to build this village!
Our mission at the Seacoast Village Project is to help make aging in place a real option. Our members will not only survive, but thrive through programs that promote social connections, friendships and lifelong learning. Practical support will be offered by trusted volunteers and professionals. As a membership organization, we can work together to leverage our consumer power to make change
We are currently working hard to develop the foundation of an effective and sustainable organization. Our goal is to raise $50,000 by 12/31/19 to allow us to:
- Secure insurance for our business operations and volunteers
- Establish a modest office
- Recruit, vet and train our volunteers
- Hire a part-time Volunteer Coordinator
- Launch a calendar of educational and social activities to serve our members and volunteers
Our fundraising plan includes welcoming contributions from:
- Local business
- Foundations who have an interest in promoting healthy aging
The Seacoast Village Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit membership organization offering trusted information, valued services and programs, volunteer opportunities, and enriching relationships. All donations are deductible to the extent that they are gifts and no consideration is received in return. Note: Membership dues are not tax-deductible.
There are two ways you can make a tax-deductible donation.
- Prefer to send by mail? Please send a check directly to:
Seacoast Village Project
PO Box 182
New Castle, NH
Once the donation is processed, we will send a letter/receipt noting the donation amount and tax ID.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTFUL GIFT TO
THE SEACOAST VILLAGE PROJECT!